Monday, July 2, 2012

Ice of Fire

Fire in me innate
beholding what lies underneath,
underneath the exterior of soft words
love and lust all too heated;

I pray, I breathe the fire in me
hoping to burn you aside,
flaming in my heart the hurt put beside
thy Lord not there forgotten;

Playing the game in the mystic beholding
I surrender, to the blossom maketh you
by thy kneel to Him in dismay,
mark of Him I bear on me;
happy I feel what I know not, to deep pouring insides.

Buying time an excuse to you,
the act of sinful I performed;
choreographed in heaven of heavy emotions
built not petite, no, I shalt say
hard and obedient ;

Bonding to surrender, not a blink,
stars let dazzle in front of my eyes;
I let myself be taken into the abyss of His eyes
feeling the vital touch,
Freezing my innate fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment