Monday, September 8, 2014

Words Aren't Enough

Along came the storm of emotions
choking at my throat, claiming, demanding even;
tears that threatened to fall
not for me, but for the pain that passed;

As life took a turn up north, I breathe,
in a wake of freedom that I was bestowed with;
happiness I inhale, until;
my heart cringed in misery, somewhere deep;

A good found heart lay in the centre,
I feel the pain that soothed,
with support not by blood, but kin;
realisation dawned like the light after extreme dark years;

Respect I hold for thyself,
for you made me pen a light year later;
In paper you laid it for my sight,
to know that Love is so pure in your heart;
stood by the pained, you reach a place well above,

If words can speak, you could see,
for the love you showered, to be,
In all endeavours success may thee,
A soul sister you have come to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment