Monday, November 9, 2009

nature emotes

thunders roared in anger,

lightening scathing the skies, rocking it,

winds addled in the course of the storm,

as the first drop of rain splattered onto my forehead,

i wondered,

where did such anger causing fear feign??

rain drops struck me like an icy knife..

storm obstructing my line of thought..

still could not cease my brain to work...

irony obvious..

powers was theirs to control thought the human kind,

without a seconds thought to the otherwise dormant kind...

each adding fuel to the already burning fire...

letalone air, water,earth,fire or even the space,

every dog has its day was the saying...

the thought hit... i looked into the skies then,

the thin white line formed from deep within..

i was stunned by the raging thunder..

i faltered...

the wrath felt and seen...

as the lightening formed...

and travelled in line from hell to earth...

an struck me straight across...

the power of it ripping my soul..

i fell motionless on to the ground...

feeling no more delibration....

No comments:

Post a Comment