Tuesday, November 10, 2009

radiation of fear

when the clock chimed eight,
the air tensed around my feet,
i was doubtful whether i could ever stand at ease,
fear engulfed my throat and belly,
and even the shred of hope i was clinging on to shattered,
i was scared... i dint know ever that i could be,
i couldn't bring myself to walk to the door,
anxious of what i would encounter,
people ask me to keep ignoring my problems,
i would be confounded to believe one word of it,
oh! do they know what is happening to me???
easy to comfort... easy to say...
but reality??? sends shivers up my spine...
i go to hell i accept the death of my soul..
god knows why i still stand...
i want the tide to wash over me...
i want the lightening to strike me...
i want a tornado past me...
i want the sun to burn me...
Right into hell i see myself standing in the radiation of fear...

1 comment: