Tuesday, November 10, 2009

pendulum

Something shook me awake.. I did not know what.. looked up into my clock which smiled 7.30 am to me... oops I got around almost extra 40 minutes of sleep... just that I was not able to get back there... so I ultimately gave up and concentrated on getting ready to get to college... brooding about the fact of getting up this! early!! I poured gallons of water over my head...
finally deciding i got every garment of mine in their respective places I set out to get to the class... the moment i enter as the hustle starts... I look down to confirm that I haven missed any of my important commodities of clothing... convinced I ask the cute gal in the front row what the whole shit of staring is about... she looks up and promptly replies "common... you are early to class.. what more do you expect???" feeling smug i take my usual seat at the back of the class..
just then the bell rings to confirm to people around that they aren't dreaming seeing me in class early...
I look at the podium expecting my least favourite sir... I just simply hated this guy... given a choice I would spend a day with dinosaurs rather than him... this fool as usual picks me up to answer to his most intelligent question... ha! he is disappointed today as I reply to him in almost a second :) :) people look around to make sure that they heard it right.... confirmed... turn back to start their new gossip topic ME!!!!
It looked like the perfect day of my life... everything happened so well planned...
my lab of all things went very smoothly... without any shouting and me creating the pandemonium around... people looked at me blemished...
I came back in the evening in an euphoric mood... had my usual 6 buck coffee... I get inside my room to get to work for the test for the next day... I was doubting seriously as to whether someone tipped the felix potion into my morning coffee...
whatever it was... I decided to continue the image of MISS PERFECT for the good days to come...
I go to sleep with a smiling face...
just that i don figure out the disturbance in my sleep... something is yelling in ears... probably headache..... wwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnngggg......
oh shit.... I open my eyes for my clock which yelled 8.30am... oh... lord.... am running late again...
I rushed into the bathroom to wash my eyes off the nice dream....

1 comment: